I received the IX4 yesterday and decided that I needed something to download properly. So I cross-compiled DownloadDaemon (via Ubuntu).
For feature requests and other stuff, you can go to the project home page. You are welcome there.
DownloadDaemon is a comfortable download-manager with many features like one-click-hoster support, etc. It can be remote-controled in several ways (web/gui/console clients), which makes it perfect for file- and root-servers, as well as for local use.
- * Completely Remote-Controlable with a Console, GUI or Web-Based client
- * Support for Special Hosters (rapidshare.com/uploaded.to/netload.in/youtube.com and more)
- * Download Via HTTP and FTP
- * Easy to Extend with Plugins
- * Plattform-Independent
- * Automatic Reconnects to Bypass IP-Based Bandwidth-Limits
- * Automatic Captcha-Recognition (no recaptcha!!!)
*See DownloadDaemon's FAQ
More Information you will get on http://downloaddaemon.sourceforge.net/
- an IX4 (IX2)
- ipkg install lighttpd php-fcgi
Unrar the archive, put it in your /opt folder and run /opt/etc/init.d/S97downloadd
Some big Points in the thread (one at the moment):
If you want to use rapidshare/megaupload/hotfile premium account don't forget to set "direct download ..." in your rapidshare account. If not you will get only small file (about 30kB)
First of all, thanks to b3nno who created this application! Finally, thanks to all of the other developers and members!!!