Please Help! Unable to mount!

bjcool

Please Help! Unable to mount!

Post by bjcool » Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:40 pm

Hi everyone, please help. Im unable to mount the lacie network space 2! In the lacie network assistant, when i go to configuration window, then volumes. There's a blue exclamation mark next to it, what does this mean??? Please help! Thanks.
Regards,
Ben

SteveEades

Re: Please Help! Unable to mount!

Post by SteveEades » Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:43 pm

Hi,

i know this post is old but i had the same problem today after having upgraded the firmware and network assistant for my Lacie Networkspace2. I found that i could no longer find the folders inside the networkspace2 through windows networking / explorer. i could only see the drive and the printer share. Also, my sonos would no longer find the existing mapped shared to the Networkspace 2 / openshare.

Simple fix - went into the users via the web access (which worked fine) and changed the admin password. then went into the autentication under 'congifuration window' --> Volumes, and re-entered the authentication information.

This then changed the blue exclamation mark to a green circle and everything now works again!

Hope this is of some help to others.

S

samuelmf

Re: Please Help! Unable to mount!

Post by samuelmf » Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:08 am

Sorry, i know that the post is old but, i have a similar problem, in this case i didn't see the blue exclamation i only see the text
No shared volume

And i have 3 shared directories.

Any solution?