Easy way to move torrents and dont broke after reboot

edwrib

Easy way to move torrents and dont broke after reboot

Post by edwrib » Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:48 pm

Hi all,

I found a way to move my downloaded torrents to others folders and after restart NAS (my is NS2) they still seeding.

Just need access to default web manager of transmission, easier way I found is use andreus script ( viewtopic.php?f=240&t=4631&p=18431) (ty andreus!)

Add you torrents via lacie dashboad, wait download end (I never tried while downloading), log with any torrent manager, I used default transmission manager application for windows and transdroid for android, both can do this (I not tried with web manager in pc browser, but I can't do this via Android web browser) and use option to move files, see screens, in screen you can see too that they're seeding and aren't in defaul folder.

This way lacie os keep seeding after restart, sometimes dashboard show they're stopped, but if you check with web manager, they still seeding.

Hope this help user's, without need to use others long ways (like edit services, unicorn, custom transmission settings...) and sorry if this is already know in forums.