General NAS-Central Forums

Welcome to the NAS community
It is currently Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:47 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Thanks & Goodbye (soon!)
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:43 pm 

After many years of taking care of NAS-Central I unfortunately no longer have time to give it the care it deserves. This is due to a combination of work and personal stuff which eats basically all my time. I have not had time to develop the community or do any work on NAS related things for a while in fact.

As such I will be looking for someone to take over the community and work with the people that manage our hosting on managing/keeping the servers updated and managing donations. I have some money in the pot but will probably use most of it to ship out the NAS devices I have acquired from the community to people that will use them.

If any of you would like this responsibility (ideally I will know who you are) or are able to suggest someone please let me know. Obviously I would like the forums/downloads/wikis to stay but get developed into something better by someone with more time than I have currently available.

In the early years of this community when it was the linkstation wiki, and then nas-central I have fond memories of lots of fun making interesting things with various knowledgable members of the community who I learned a lot from, and I thank you all for this.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:23 pm 

Thanks for all the time and energy you put in to this site! It has helped me a lot.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:40 pm 

I've had a lot of really useful help from this forum. Big thanks for everything you've put into it and good luck with what you do next :D

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:35 pm 

Thank you for the responses.

Goat will be taking over the sites/forums, which is great as he is a long standing contributor - we are in the process of doing an extended handover process, so I will not suddenly disappear.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:54 pm 

Driminicus wrote:
Thanks for all the time and energy you put in to this site! It has helped me a lot.

+1000

Good luck in your real life timtim, and thanks again for your great effort.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:29 am 

Big thanks for everything you've put into it and good luck with what you do next :D

If you are looking for fast success in Loyola University Maryland exams then join today to explore complete mcsa resources and pass ICDL certification on first try. A person can chose University of Colorado at Boulder & Youtube training for his easiness.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:24 pm 

Thank you, TimTim and good luck going forward.posting.php?mode=reply&f=242&t=14749&sid=fe311cba180eaa4b7bb69fe61c242c29#

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 2:08 pm 

I am a fairly new member here but I can say with certainty that it's a very friendly place with people that really helped giving my NAS some spark, and to me, some basic knowlege on how it works. So even if I don't know you I 'd like to thank you for setting up and maintaning this place :P

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 6:55 pm 

I am new here but thank you, thank you and one more time thank you.

Marcin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 10:03 am 

We all need thank you for your supports and works. Goodbye soon. :(

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:44 pm 

eyp wrote:
Driminicus wrote:

+1000

Good luck in your real life timtim, and thanks again for your great effort.

+1000
This site has helped me a lot as well, thank you for time and energy spent on it.
And all the best for the future! ;)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:42 am 

We all would like to thank you for the efforts and value you have given. Thanks once again :)

mobile application development

debutinfotech.com app development india | mobile app development company in India | mobile app development company india | mobile app development India | india app development debutinfotech.com