Iomega ix2-200 remote access hosted on a homemade website???

StorCenter ix2-200 Network Storage
bmonaweck02

Iomega ix2-200 remote access hosted on a homemade website???

Post by bmonaweck02 » Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:11 am

My father and I run a business, we have a website and an iomega ix2-200. The iomega server is working perfectly fine within my business network. The remote access is works off and on for some reason. What I would like to do is add a "employee" section to our website and have that website be what the remote access is. I want to host the remote access server on my website. Does anyone know how or have any suggestions?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
-Bmonaweck02

amr42

Re: Iomega ix2-200 remote access hosted on a homemade websit

Post by amr42 » Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:43 pm

bmonaweck02 wrote:My father and I run a business, we have a website and an iomega ix2-200. The iomega server is working perfectly fine within my business network. The remote access is works off and on for some reason. What I would like to do is add a "employee" section to our website and have that website be what the remote access is. I want to host the remote access server on my website. Does anyone know how or have any suggestions?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
-Bmonaweck02
Are you trying to perform remote administration of the ix2-200, or do you want to be able to remotely manage the web site (presumably the files are stored on the ix2-200)? I wasn't clear from your question....

What about enabling cloud access?

A