General NAS-Central Forums

Welcome to the NAS community
It is currently Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:30 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 281 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:13 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:24 pm
Posts: 2280
@Doky,
It is not clear what doesn't works for you and what you have done to solve the problem.
If sshd service wasn't running, you won't be able to connect from any ssh client including anyterm.
Quote:
Problem solved! My problem: Not autorun ffp-openssh.. install anyterm web ssh client, and sh /ffp/start/sshd.sh and work
sh /ffp/start/sshd.sh does nothing, except it displays help for possible command options, which can be used with this script file.
Can you paste outputs of the following commands:
Code:
md5sum /ffp/start/sshd.sh
ls -la /ffp/start
@Mr.Dini,
By default all mine openssh packages contains start script /ffp/start/sshd.sh with executable bit set, because it is critical service, required to login and manage NAS. This way sshd service always starts in case of reboot or clean boot up. It is unnecessary to set exec bit again.
@Grego
Testing is delayed until tomorrow. I accidently pulled out my ffp-stick, without unmounting it, thus I need to repair it first. Lesson learned-never use 2 identical USB sticks with NAS.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:21 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 1:54 pm
Posts: 18
OK, not good :?

_________________
D-Link DNS-320 rev A1 - MiniDLNA 1.2.0 (barmalej2)
TV Samsung UE48JU6400
TV Samsung UE32ES5500


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:19 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:28 pm
Posts: 13
MrDini found the mistake and will look for you barmalej2! ;)

barmalej2 wrote:
@Doky,
It is not clear what doesn't works for you and what you have done to solve the problem.
If sshd service wasn't running, you won't be able to connect from any ssh client including anyterm.
Quote:
Problem solved! My problem: Not autorun ffp-openssh.. install anyterm web ssh client, and sh /ffp/start/sshd.sh and work
sh /ffp/start/sshd.sh does nothing, except it displays help for possible command options, which can be used with this script file.
Can you paste outputs of the following commands:
Code:
md5sum /ffp/start/sshd.sh
ls -la /ffp/start
@Mr.Dini,
By default all mine openssh packages contains start script /ffp/start/sshd.sh with executable bit set, because it is critical service, required to login and manage NAS. This way sshd service always starts in case of reboot or clean boot up. It is unnecessary to set exec bit again.
@Grego
Testing is delayed until tomorrow. I accidently pulled out my ffp-stick, without unmounting it, thus I need to repair it first. Lesson learned-never use 2 identical USB sticks with NAS.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:51 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:24 pm
Posts: 2280
@ Doky. It is really hard to understand, what are you trying to say and it seems you don't understand, what I wrote.
@ Grego. Let's continue testing further. Next test candidate:
http://downloads.zyxel.nas-central.org/Users/barmalej2/ffp/0.7/arm/packages/testing/minidlna/minidlna-1.1.5_gite008ab0-arm-1.txz
We will find out with this release, depends resuming on ffmpeg version or not.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:41 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 1:54 pm
Posts: 18
barmalej2 wrote:
@ Doky. It is really hard to understand, what are you trying to say and it seems you don't understand, what I wrote.
@ Grego. Let's continue testing further. Next test candidate:
http://downloads.zyxel.nas-central.org/Users/barmalej2/ffp/0.7/arm/packages/testing/minidlna/minidlna-1.1.5_gite008ab0-arm-1.txz
We will find out with this release, depends resuming on ffmpeg version or not.


Bookmarks OK
Resuming OK :mrgreen:

Resume, it works, you can stop and resume reading, it resumes in the same place.
I just tried out of curiosity about my 2 samsung tv and if I stop on one, it resumes on the other.

_________________
D-Link DNS-320 rev A1 - MiniDLNA 1.2.0 (barmalej2)
TV Samsung UE48JU6400
TV Samsung UE32ES5500


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:42 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:28 pm
Posts: 13
barmalej2:

MrDini helped...

C++ compile problem!
Solution:

Reinstall uClibc, uClibc-solibs:

slacker -aA br2:{uClibc,uClibc-solibs}

and symlink:

ln -s /ffp/lib/libuClibc-0.9.33.3-git.so /ffp/lib/libc.so.6

And, reboot NAS, and started SSHD, MiniDLNA automatic...

FFP Log:

Code:
ffp.log:
Rotating logfiles...
cat /i-data/md0/admin/zy-pkgs/ffp/ffp.log | gzip -c >/i-data/md0/admin/zy-pkgs/ffp/ffp.log.1.gz
Try to determine NAS type...
according to /zyxel/mnt/info/modelid: A203->NSA310_ZyXEL
type NSA310_ZyXEL, fw V4.70(AFK.3)
Starting /usr/local/zy-pkgs/ffproot/after_booting.sh version 20131124 at Sun Jun 4 04:18:15 GMT 2017...
Try to create a /ffp symlink...done
To chroot or not to chroot...FFP 0.7/arm, no
Change root shell
Change admin shell
Generate helper file 1 /tmp/.ffpstick/helper.inc...done
Generate helper file 2 /tmp/.ffpstick/helper.inc...done
Generate convenience symlink /mnt/HD_a2
exec /ffp/etc/rc
/usr/local/zy-pkgs/ffproot/ffp/bin/bash: can't load library 'libc.so.6'

ffp.log.1:
/usr/local/zy-pkgs/ffproot/after_booting.sh StopFFP -t zypkg -r /usr/local/zy-pkgs/ffproot -c
Starting /usr/local/zy-pkgs/ffproot/after_booting.sh version 20131124 at Sun Jun 4 04:16:39 GMT 2017...
/ffp/etc/rc stop
Stopping minidlna...done! [ OK ]
PROCESS STATUS INFO: sshd is not running
Revert root shell
Revert admin shell


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:43 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:21 pm
Posts: 594
Just to be clear! We've continued the discussion at another forum in our main language. :D

He reformatted the NAS, and installed the FFp as zypkg. After that, following Your tutorial, he installed the minidlna 1.2.0, and it worked. But after a reboot, the SSH became unavailable, and the minidlna hasn't started too. That's why I offered the start script check, just to be sure. However, that didn't helped, So I told him to take a look on the FFp log at /i-data/md0/admin/zy-pkgs/ folder. And there was a problem, related with the startup (rc) script, which tried to call the bash 'interpreter', than failed to load, because of a missing library, and that was the libc.so.6. After manual symlinking, everything became good, as expected. :)

So, that's not Your mistake, either looks like, there is a bug at the virgin FFp zypg distribution.

_________________
Thanks nas-central the lot of help! :)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:25 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:24 pm
Posts: 2280
@Mrdini and @Doky Thanks for wide explanation this time. It's now clear for me, what you have done. Anyway, I should say that libc.so.6 never was and still is not used in ffp. libc.so.6 belongs to glibc and ffp bash dependency on libc.so.6 indicates a mess with libraries in /ffp/lib. The way it should be:
Code:
ldd /ffp/bin/bash
Quote:
libncursesw.so.5 => /ffp/lib/libncursesw.so.5 (0x40014000)
libiconv.so.2 => /ffp/lib/libiconv.so.2 (0x40074000)
libdl.so.0 => /ffp/lib/libdl.so.0 (0x4015b000)
libc.so.0 => /ffp/lib/libc.so.0 (0x40166000)
ld-uClibc.so.0 => /ffp/lib/ld-uClibc.so.0 (0x2a000000)
Code:
readelf -d /ffp/bin/bash | grep NEEDED
Quote:
0x00000001 (NEEDED) Shared library: [libncursesw.so.5]
0x00000001 (NEEDED) Shared library: [libiconv.so.2]
0x00000001 (NEEDED) Shared library: [libdl.so.0]
0x00000001 (NEEDED) Shared library: [libc.so.0]

It would interesting to compare outputs. Possible way to find key reason is to delete symlink and run lddd tool. I think it can find, where actual problem is.
@ Grego. Good news regarding ffmpeg version. Last package was patched old version with ffmpeg3 support. Resuming is working with ffmpeg3. This tends me to think that resuming problem with latest 1.2 minildna release is not related with ffmpeg version. Let's move forward. New test package after 20 minutes will be available.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:39 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:24 pm
Posts: 2280
Test candidate 3:
http://downloads.zyxel.nas-central.org/Users/barmalej2/ffp/0.7/arm/packages/testing/minidlna/minidlna-1.1.5_git4ec6cd0-arm-1.txz


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:48 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 1:54 pm
Posts: 18
barmalej2 wrote:


Bookmarks OK
Resuming OK

_________________
D-Link DNS-320 rev A1 - MiniDLNA 1.2.0 (barmalej2)
TV Samsung UE48JU6400
TV Samsung UE32ES5500


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:08 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:24 pm
Posts: 2280
Test candidate 4:
http://downloads.zyxel.nas-central.org/Users/barmalej2/ffp/0.7/arm/packages/testing/minidlna/minidlna-1.1.5_git126f0f5-arm-1.txz


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:22 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 1:54 pm
Posts: 18
barmalej2 wrote:


Bookmarks OK
Resuming No good :(

_________________
D-Link DNS-320 rev A1 - MiniDLNA 1.2.0 (barmalej2)
TV Samsung UE48JU6400
TV Samsung UE32ES5500


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:33 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:24 pm
Posts: 2280
Actually it's good news. Only 4 commit (might be less) left to check to find out which one broken resuming. Test candidate 5:
http://downloads.zyxel.nas-central.org/Users/barmalej2/ffp/0.7/arm/packages/testing/minidlna/minidlna-1.1.5_gitcae3e88-arm-1.txz


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:40 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 1:54 pm
Posts: 18
barmalej2 wrote:
Actually it's good news. Only 4 commit (might be less) left to check to find out which one broken resuming. Test candidate 5:
http://downloads.zyxel.nas-central.org/Users/barmalej2/ffp/0.7/arm/packages/testing/minidlna/minidlna-1.1.5_gitcae3e88-arm-1.txz


Very good news :mrgreen:

Bookmarks OK
Resuming OK

_________________
D-Link DNS-320 rev A1 - MiniDLNA 1.2.0 (barmalej2)
TV Samsung UE48JU6400
TV Samsung UE32ES5500


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:06 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:24 pm
Posts: 2280
Success and EOT-end of testing :)
We found the culprit:
https://sourceforge.net/p/minidlna/git/ci/126f0f5cb8cd93eef448e2e5bf7a2c0d8d5183fb/
Changes done in that commit broken resuming feature on Samsung TV's. It is small change in source code and I will try to build 1.2 again, reverting changes done by this commit-126f0f5.
Meanwhile can you correct me if I understood you incorrectly:
Resuming is playing movie from the last view point. Correct?
How bookmarks are used? Can you explain wider?


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 281 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 57 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group