General NAS-Central Forums

Welcome to the NAS community
It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:04 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:26 am 

I was composing a message and the phone got stuck when I was about to select the recipients. (Wanted to group send message so that’s why I was not answering directly.) After waiting for a while the phone was still not responding then I forced to shut down and turned it on again. Okay I again edited the same text and tap to choose receivers. Good grief! NO CONTACTS! EMPTY! Why? What happened?

I first tried to sync Gmail contacts back to my HTC, however when I logged in to Gmail and it was the same! NO CONTACTS!

Long story short, I finally found Myjad Android Contact Recovery which seems to be useful because I want simply the contacts. So is there anyone tried successfully restoring lost contacts with this program? Any advice? Many thanks!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:04 am 

have you tried logging on to your gmail account, if they are synced(contacts) to your account, logging on will probably bring your android contact back. logging on to your samsung account will also sync whoever contact you merge with it. if this all worked for you, probably you would want to back your contacts up. all you have to do is tap settings, select import/export, tap export, tap sdcard. then locate your backup contacts and move them to your external sdcard.
More:
How to Find my Lost Contacts from Android Mobile Phones - Recovery-Tool

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 8:33 am 

Contacts saved to your Gmail account are on the Google server so cannot be lost.
First of all check in Contacts > Menu > Contacts to display that you have selected your Gmail (or All)
If selected, turn phone off, remove battery and turn back on.
If you didn't sync with gmail, you need try android recovery tools. How to restore contacts on android

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 6:34 am 

Use Coolmuster Samsung Recovery application to help you get away from the contacts loss trouble. If you have previously preformed a backup. You can easy to retrieve deleted contacts . If not, just try Coolmuster Samsung Recovery app.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 5:42 am 

Solve all you query via downloading video from YouTube where you will get all your solution in proper video format therefore yu need an app for best video downloading in an easy and fast way so VIDEODER is the perfect solution for you.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:23 am 

Good application for all smartphone users download videoder and then start downloading youtube videos.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:46 am 

Get entertain any time any where with you tv player: you tv player

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 7:12 am 

As i can see that you are in trouble due to the phone data be lost, unfortunately for you in the situation, but it isn't means that it is impossible to recover data from android phone, as we all know, the data in the phone is reserve in the other parts of the phone ,like SIM or phone memory card , so you also can recover lost data from android phone with a recovery tools , frist , go to the offical site to install a recovery tools on a computer , next , connect yout phone to the computer until the installation is over, and run the recovery app by using computer to scan the phone device , in order to recover the lost data from android phone , finally , when the entire process is completed , you will get the result that is data recover is or not ,good luck to you,

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:29 am 

Sometimes, you may lose your phone contacts without backup. In this case, you need to find a way to recover deleted or lost contacts from android easily. See this guide :
How to restore lost android contacts
Hope it can help you !

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:11 am 

Removed......

Last edited by DonaldQ on Fri May 12, 2017 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:31 am 

download sb game hacker from here.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:34 pm 

You should download RecoverContacts App for your Android Mobile and that is not available in Google Play. Ty in http://vsharedownloads.org/vshare-android-apk-app/

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 6:29 am 

its very good to know that you are posting very good information on this page if you want to download movies and watch then best to http://safetechbuzz.net/filmywap-2017-free-movies-app-download/ go for

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:15 am 

sthat's strange because iphone doesn't stuck so often and at least not with typing a message

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:21 am 

Use Coolmuster Samsung Recovery application to help you get away from the contacts loss trouble. If you have previously preformed a backup. You can easy to retrieve deleted contacts . If not, just try Coolmuster Samsung Recovery app.