NETWORK DRIVE HOME MEDIA II - Faillure

Guillaume

NETWORK DRIVE HOME MEDIA II - Faillure

Post by Guillaume » Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:40 pm

hi,
Since few month i can't use my HDD NETWORK DRIVE HOME MEDIA II 2TB ETHERNET 1HDX2TB CLOUD EDITION after a micro-software update.

I wrote many mail to IOMEGA assistance, without real solution. the last mail explain that if my Hd is full operational i can keep, but no solution for the electronics part.

the hard disk is formed following the completion of the IMAGER software procedure (Imager : Iomega Sotfware).
The HD is full functionnel and valided by SEATOOL software.

The folder and raid partition are no longer present on the HD.

I write to you , in order to find a solution to setup and restard my HDD NETWORK DRIVE HOME MEDIA II 2TB ETHERNET 1HDX2TB CLOUD EDITION.
after the update i haven't probleme with it.

Thank you for your help.

cordially

Guillaume.

Mijzelf

Re: NETWORK DRIVE HOME MEDIA II - Faillure

Post by Mijzelf » Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:10 pm

This is hard to read. What I understand is:

You did a firmware update, and you NAS went down.
You used an IMAGER usb stick after that, and now the NAS is up, but there is no volume available.

Is that correct?

Guillaume

Post by Guillaume » Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:58 pm

Hi,

sorry if my english isn't perfect.

SO :
"You did a firmware update, and you NAS went down." => Yes
"You used an IMAGER usb stick after that, and now the NAS is up, but there is no volume available. " => not realy, i connected my disk on an usb device to make a " Image" with IMAGER and there is not correction.
In second time i realized the same operation with an usb key and connected this last on the NAS to setup during the starting. Not correction.

I don't know, i can make a new setup. i think to do this, that i need to remake a raid partition and have the structure of all the folders and files of the nas. But how can i have this structure,the files and folders??

If anybody have a solution i'm interest to listen it.

Thank you for your help.

Cordially

Guillaume.

Mijzelf

Post by Mijzelf » Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:35 pm

Guillaume wrote:sorry if my english isn't perfect.
That's ok. According to your (nick?)name your French is way better than mine.
I don't know, i can make a new setup. i think to do this, that i need to remake a raid partition and have the structure of all the folders and files of the nas. But how can i have this structure,the files and folders??
Do you mean this? Don't do this if there is data you need to recover. This will install new firmware, and delete all current user data.