I've got the Medion Life P89636 aka NSA-212 with MetaRepository and the Application pyload installed.
Pyload runs fine, just the automatic extraction "ExtractArchive" doesn't work.
Here's the log from pyload:
Code: Select all
994 04.03.2017 20:16:05 INFO ADDON ExtractArchive: Check package: test 995 04.03.2017 20:16:05 INFO ADDON ExtractArchive: test.part1.rar | Extract to: /i-data/md0/public/test/ 996 04.03.2017 20:16:06 ERROR ADDON ExtractArchive: (13, 'Permission denied') 997 04.03.2017 20:16:06 ERROR ADDON ExtractArchive: test.part1.rar | Archive error | unrar: /usr/lib/libstdc++.so.6: version `CXXABI_ARM_1.3.3' not found (required by unrar) 998 04.03.2017 20:16:06 ERROR ADDON ExtractArchive: test.part1.rar | Extract failed
- first 'Permission denied', but pyload is running with user 'admin' and the owner of the folder /i-data/md0/public is 'admin', group 'nobody', permissions '0777'. Pyload can create folders in the directory for the packages downloaded, but the packages couldn't be extracted from the plugin/addon 'ExtractArchive' in the same folder?!?
- second, as already described by Mijzelf here: http://zyxel.nas-central.org/wiki/Using ... _(NSA-212) the NSA-212 needs another version of '/usr/lib/libstdc++.so.6' for some packages.
Are they available for NSA-212?
If no, I have no clue how to fix this, a quick search brings me here:
https://rpmfind.net/linux/rpm2html/sear ... 2B%2B.so.6. I would pick an 'arm' package, but which exactly? And how to proceed?
If you need some more information, just give me a note.
Before installing pyload via MetaRepository I was using pyload via optware via ffp (fonz fun plug), that was running good.
Maybe it's some help, I followed these instructions (in German - but an online-translator might be useful ):
1. HDD-Installation of ffp (fonz fun plug): https://wolf-u.li/4523/hdd-installation ... -geraeten/
2. Installation of additional packages: https://wolf-u.li/4531/installation-zus ... _plug-0-7/
3. Installation of optware: https://wolf-u.li/3869/installation-von ... c-ch3mnas/
4. Installation of pyload: https://wolf-u.li/3921/installation-von ... f-dem-nas/
With this configuration it's downloading and auto-extracting, but you have to set the parameter in 'Extract Archive' for 'Move to trash instead delete' (from ON to OFF, because NSA-212 isn't moving things to trash) again after every restart of the NSA-212.
Issue is known: https://github.com/pyload/pyload/issues/1122 merged with https://github.com/pyload/pyload/issues/1157.
That's a little bit annoying and that's why I gave the MetaRepository a try.