General NAS-Central Forums

Welcome to the NAS community
It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:25 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Welland Netshare 752GNS
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:33 pm 

Hi everione, so I have that model of welland and I see the torrent client on then not make the downloads they never out of 0 like to know if someone here have that NAS and have the same problem and maybe have the solution of this. thanks best regards from Brazil.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 10:57 am 

PT-Br:
E aí amigo, também tenho este modelo, e percebi que ele é bem chato pra torrent, mas funciona.
Certifique-se que o torrent seja o melhor possível, pra isso teste no PC primeiro. Eu coloco lá e nada acontece, mas deixando de um dia para outro ele magicamente baixa!
Outra coisa é o fato de o torrent ser baseado na troca, portanto se não estiver fazendo upload você estará fraco no ranking e portanto não conseguirá downloads velozes.

EN:
Hey friend, I have this model, and realized that it is very boring to torrent, but it works. Make sure that the torrent is the best possible, for that test on the PC first. I lay there and nothing happens, but leaving overnight he magically low! Another thing is that the torrent be based on the exchange, so if you are not uploading you will be weak in the ranking and therefore can not fast downloads.

Abraços brazucas!