Looking for custom software development company

Teague

Looking for custom software development company

Post by Teague » Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:58 am

Hello guys!
Quite recently, our company gets a lot of servers across the world. And we in great need of an app and website to sell our vpn services. What group of developers could you recommend?

DenuCa

Re: Looking for custom software development company

Post by DenuCa » Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:14 pm

I'm sure this agency will handle the task at the top possible level https://vironit.com/. Our company had few common projects with them.

AnastasiaStefanuk

Post by AnastasiaStefanuk » Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:08 am

Hi
You can try to work with Ukraine bespoke software development. There are a lot of quality talented there and I think you will find the matching candidates in few weeks ;)

Keylir

Post by Keylir » Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:53 am

Everyone is going to plug their own company. A better question might be..."How do a know a good custom software company when I see one?"

A good company is going to have lots of examples, and excellent references to back those examples up with. And you are going to be able to talk to all of them.

They are going to work with you in a collaborative fashion, and communication is going to be very easy. It's going to feel like the person / team you partner with is an extension of your own company.

They are going to challenge your ideas, if for no other reason to make sure they get the reason for them. You don't want stenographers. Building great custom software is a creative endeavor.

Most companies work in the same technologies, including .NET, PHP, Java, iOS, Android, etc. The technology isn't the issue. It's the product you are creating.

I would also add that the good companies, for example, like in this article https://diceus.com/software-development ... s-ukraine/ know how to architect a solution properly. You don't just start programming. You need to understand how all the moving parts go together. It is the most important step, and most of our clients never ask about it, until we bring it up.

Regarding engineering processes, agile is the way to go. You can't create good custom software by asking a few questions, and then going and building it. You need to build it a piece at a time, with help from the client.

Too many developers think they are geniuses, and they can't bring themselves to ask basic questions. And that leads to software that does not work for their clients.