General NAS-Central Forums

Welcome to the NAS community
It is currently Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:06 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:21 pm 

Hello.
I have a Network Space 2 and it had a problem and a collegue did a reset. After the reset i had connected the disk as usb external to a disk case and all data was (and still is) there. The problem was at first that dashboard was stuck at the first page that you enter the admin and password, i was entering admin username and password but nothing happened. It said something irrelevant that this is happening when you put nntp server auto config.... After that i was dissapointed and abandoned my efforts until i saw the other day that capsule 2.2.8 released. I had installed Lacie Network Assistant and suddenly the software saw the drive in the network and did the update with success. After that for the first time after the first reset, the dashboard loaded succesfully BUT i cannot see my shares although i know it is there because ufs explorer displays all file systems as intact. I know that the usual behavior after reset is to move the data to /MyShare/Recovery/ but i saw in my disk that /Recovery is at /$/shares/1/Recovery. My question is: Am i close? Can i see my data again without copying them to another disk, formatting the NS2, and recopying all?
Any help please?
Sorry for my bad English :oops: