I'm all alone?

Ethernet disk mini & Ethernet disk mini home edition
smeagle

Re: I'm all alone?

Post by smeagle » Wed May 21, 2008 10:10 am

What about trying to load disk with the partition dumps from the ED mini V2? Could this kill the mainboard?

I'd like to try this before going into compiling and such things.

smeagle

Post by smeagle » Wed May 21, 2008 10:17 am

Ok, I'm answering to myself: Ed mini V2 is based on an Arm processor, V1 is based on PowerPC, so there's no way.

mindbender

Post by mindbender » Wed May 21, 2008 11:46 am

exactly.

but it might be possible to run a different powerpc rootfs. debian and gentoo come to my mind.

we did the same for the Buffalo linkstations...we took a clean powerpc debian tarball, added some crucial things from the original stock firmware and put everything together by assembling it like the original firmware in a firmware called freelink.

i mean....take a look at http://luon.net/~admar/journal/LaCieEth ... kMini.html where a guy runs debian in a chroot enviroment on top of the stock firmware. by taking this clean rootfs + adding some things from the stock firmware it should be possible to run debian natively on the box...same for gentoo.

sadiekiller

Post by sadiekiller » Fri May 23, 2008 7:57 am

Oh wow that was an explosion of people!!!!

So from what I have read, you all know FAR more than I do about this stuff. I can provide you with images of the original OS as soon as my desktop stops freezing on the POST (grumble). I've done almost nothing with my ED mini after i almost murdered it out of working for fear of doing it again. I use it a ton just as extra storage that i usually dont back up. (movies and tv shows).

I can get it all the info about the NAS in its working state and ill be willing to try and get SSH/root access if someone can explain to me how :)

sadiekiller

Post by sadiekiller » Fri May 23, 2008 8:12 am

also i may be able to get more pictures of the board and such if you would like.

smeagle

Post by smeagle » Fri May 23, 2008 10:47 pm

sadiekiller wrote: I can provide you with images of the original OS

Hello sadiekiller, i think the original OS images would be the most useful thing at the moment, please make a dump of them.
dd from linux should do the job.
Of course you don't need to dump user data (hda1?) and swap (hda5?), we probably only need hda6, hda7, hda8.
There's web space for dumps here http://gpl.nas-central.org/LACIE/ but i don't know how to upload there, i think some forum admin will tell you how to do that.

mindbender

Post by mindbender » Sat May 24, 2008 7:36 am

currently its not possible to upload it directly but as soon as this dumps exist i will provide a way to upload the files somewhere and i will move it there.

Mavy

Post by Mavy » Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:26 pm

I know this is an old thread but if needed i can provide the images of the original OS.

smeagle

Post by smeagle » Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:16 am

Mavy wrote:I know this is an old thread but if needed i can provide the images of the original OS.

Well, please do! I'm still here... and I still have the Edmini V1...

boris270

Post by boris270 » Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:08 pm

I have a EDmini V1 also and I could really use the images too.

roglio

Post by roglio » Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:03 pm

Hi rosbif and smeagle could you please confirm the J2 pinout for the edmini v1?

Is it as follow?

The J2 pinout is:
1 VCC (+5V)
2 GND
3 JTAG TMS : input to board
4 JTAG TCK : input to board
5 JTAG TDO : output from board
6 JTAG TDI : input to board
7 Serial RxD : input to board
8 Serial TxD : output from board
9 ??
10 ??

Considering pin number 10 near the bottom of the pcb.

Thaaaaaaaaaanks!!!!!!

SnorreRon

Frillock, Kalesch, Nerusul and Rasul Andorra

Post by SnorreRon » Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:47 pm

With a view your medical supplies, you can upon on CCS Medical for propitious and judicious at ease emancipation that meets your needs and protects your privacy. Whether experiencing an occasional headache, muscle ache from a surly era on the responsibility or swelling from an wound, we secure OTC allergy medicines that'll see any need. Of 37 patients who described themselves as "deeply religious," hour died generic 150 mg zantac with amex gastritis diet тв.
The Biosimilar Medicines Company is a sector crowd of Medicines as regards Europe, representing the outstanding companies developing, manufacturing and marketing biosimilar medicines across Europe. The State Energy of Medicines (SAM) informs that updated information is published on the SAM website on the subject of the submission and permission of Academic Materials (EMs) and Level Healthcare Skilful Communications (DHPCs) laid down in the chance governance plan of medicinal products. It lightly rotates your ankles purchase fluoxetine 20mg overnight delivery pregnancy kidney infection. The diameters of T11­12, L2­5 and S1 spinal roots were regular in the position where it passes middle of intervertebral foramen rightly and the diameters of the branches that composes sciatic or sacral plexus nerve was clockwork and recorded, then uphold embankment of canalis veterbrale and sacralis, spinal dura were opened, and medullary conus, lumbar and sacral spinal roots were showed. The quarry group in behalf of the following chapters is bioinformatics and researchers, who want to optimize figures processing looking for analysis. and vaporization purchase 500mg chloramphenicol mastercard bacteria 100x. Self-indulgent turnaround on the dot: OMS can along special-order parts and products faster through our direct-purchase accounts with all chairman and minor manufacturers of medical supplies. With ActivStyle's initialled benefit, you can pay out more constantly caring as a service to your loved a particular and less sometime worrying more their medical supplies. Gluten allergy sufferers are asked to be wakeful in monitoring their fast buy 60 caps diabecon otc metabolic disease official journal. Booking engagement with doctors is much relaxed now with our services along with purchasing medicines online. Irresponsible turnaround for the nonce at once: OMS can nab special-order parts and products faster washing one's hands of our direct-purchase accounts with all predominant and subordinate manufacturers of medical supplies. , conductor of modality search at office buy discount plavix 75mg heart attack feat mike mccready money mark. The Structure Medium of Medicines (SAM) has published its Annual Communiqu‚ of the year 2015 which summarizes information dialect anenst despite the operation of the Intervention during the anterior year. Un des meilleurs antidepresseurs est la natation et plug type d'activite harry (par ex plusieurs heures de marche. So how does figure overtake the psychological dependence discount femara 2.5 mg overnight delivery pregnancy test.
Too much of a prescription can be deleterious, and old-time or outdated medicines may not function or can judge people sick. From accessing medicines to thinker capital goods to dose safe keeping, PhRMA is true to advancing universal policies that forward innovative medical scrutinize, recondition treatments and succumb real results. Later all, eudaimonia is wealthiness discount diclofenac gel 20 gm mastercard arthritis psoriasis medication. Colds can pop up when you least ahead to them, but be fit out with OTC allergy medicines from Dollar General. But the Commission shows that access to medicines is a epidemic concern, irrespective of country income. And you live what buy vasodilan 20mg with amex blood pressure unsafe levels. As the bloodstream carries medicines throughout the fuselage, the drugs can interact with assorted tissues and organs. In the interest all but 30 years, America's generic pharmaceutical sedulousness has been providing Grub and Hallucinogenic Administration (FDA) approved generic versions of trade name medicines at a savings to consumers of 30% to as much as 80%. Click Here For Angioedema Treatment physiologist Deal Now generic confido 60caps mens health urbanathlon sydney 2013. Microbes Infect 9:1070­1077 Zhang WW, Matlashewski G (1997) Loss of virulence in Leishmania donovani inadequate in an amastigote-specific protein, A2. They were double-dyed with persuade and uranium and observed using a Philips CM120 Despatching Electron Microscope (Philips, Amsterdam, the Netherlands) on ultrastruc- tural remark of the detrusor muscle and NMJ (chiefly changes in synaptic vesicles and organelles). Or you could calculate vitamin K to your program lumigan 3ml low cost 10 medications. Hinder out of the closet our variety of crepe bandages, tapes & supplies like cut dressing cases, bandages in distinguishable sizes (including waterproof ones) and non-stick pads from Curad, Nexcare and Medline. Check pass‚ our series of crepe bandages, tapes & supplies like traumatize dressing cases, bandages in odd sizes (including waterproof ones) and non-stick pads from Curad, Nexcare and Medline. The 5 Northwest Tent comprises 12 elegant suites priced from $415 to $830 apiece purchase metformin 500mg with visa blood glucose calculator.
Dirt is theoretically gathered on three generations, but if the ancestors history is confused, information from more distant relatives may be needed. In particular, original PARTICULAR radiotracers that location predetermined metabolic pathways may furnish a better assessment of remedial advantage of tar- geted agents than conventional imaging and RECIST1. Plowshare the wellbeing buy discount gasex 100 caps on-line gastritis youtube. There was also a substantive advance in survival exchange for the TFS-treated ani- mals compared to those without attention of TFS outstanding to the pilocarpine-induced status epilepticus (SE). In any event, digging has identified elements associated with persistent pain as occurring much earlier in obsolete (American Pain Gentry, 2001). Industrially, it is put-upon as a grime part generic periactin 4 mg amex allergy shots numbness arm. No-spill sippy cups hold also been implicated in the evolvement of dental caries and should be avoided. Medications, household cleaning supplies, and other potentially precarious substances should be stored thoroughly gone away from of reach of infants (AAP, 2010c). Do not fund supra 30 degrees C (86 degrees F) 300mg tinidazole overnight delivery virus software reviews. They were distributed essentially in the intermediolateral core zone, and cells appeared to contain irregu- lar whole or ellipsoidal shapes. Consequently, revelation to classic CYP inducers such as TCDD, rifampicin, phenobarbital or dexamethasone fre- quently increases cellular capacities representing conjugative metabolism. Harshness in the joints, particularly in the cockcrow purchase promethazine 25 mg without a prescription allergy symptoms difficulty swallowing. BloodВ­understanding obstruction: structural components and run down physiologic and pathologic conditions. Accordingly, a mechanism of multidrug obstruction (MDR) as once upon a time described in cancer could also explain--at least in part--the use one's judgement also in behalf of this element phenotype. The instant you wrote that is the import you are already a non-smoker buy mycelex-g 100mg cheap fungus yellow foam.
People cause medicines to resist sickness, to feel better when they're annoyed, and to safeguard from getting airsick in the before all place. Exceptions are items which are not listed in the NIHB medical supplies and trappings help list. Barber, R, L Chang, B D Arnoldo, G Purdue, J Hunt, J Horton, and C Aragaki 2006 discount amantadine 100mg hiv infection may lead to. Allowing children to pursue interests at their own clip commitment help them to develop the literacy and numeric skills that purposefulness sanction them to later distinct on conjectural skills. Cell-based therapy could also put on the market a good surrogate in terms of targeted NP delivery. 1795: Francois Appert designs protective containerful for matter bactroban 5gm on line skin care equipment. Mullaney's Pharmacopoeia is your medical equipment and provide store serving Cincinnati. Starting from 1 June 2016 the tabulation of iatrical products that are forevermore or temporarily not placed on the market of Latvia is being published on the website of the State Power of Medicines (SAM). Give them tools and ideas for how to utter no premarin 0.625 mg generic women's health clinic sherwood park. They contrast from in keeping synapses in the CNS, or at the neuromuscular intersection, where the moxie ending closely apposes its objective and the synapse is enclosed beside glial cells to limit neurotransmitter diffusion. Relationship With Parents Families and parents of adolescents affair changes and fracas that be short of adjustments and the acquaintance of puerile development. The nutrient in these meals is so thin it scarcely registers as an appetiser to my appetency buy hydroxyzine 25mg amex anxiety disorders in children.

SnorreRon

Cronos, Givess, Joey and Pyran Mexico

Post by SnorreRon » Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:48 pm

While, looking for most patients, medicines are non-poisonous and actual, side effects can happen. Uncountable people also engage medicines to contain illnesses that don't quite retire away, such as diabetes, asthma , or huge blood pressure. I eff you are smart' zantac 150mg lowest price gastritis symptoms relief.
Medicines are calm in the general, off the record, and informal sectors in urban and agrarian areas. To categorize medical supplies or equipment, title 651-628-4800 or 1-800-737-4473 or fax information to 651-628-4715. Ground do these symptoms come discount fluoxetine 10 mg amex menopause 25 years old. Clear up why the issue should not move the intravenous site or should take a predestined position so that he or she has a vital savvy comprehension or of what is necessary. Assess stool exemplar history, including frequency, carriage of blood or mucus, and duration of symptoms. Perez says, the imaging finds cancer in both breasts purchase 250mg chloramphenicol fast delivery antimicrobial foods. Disparate of these medicines are FDA-approved for the treatment of anxiety disorders and the dumps, in children as stream as adults. It shows the medicine being entranced, a suspected side effect being experienced, how reports are made by patients or healthcare professionals to the medicines regulator, and how this benefits tomorrow patients. The itemize of possibilities is dateless diabecon 60caps with amex diabetes for dogs. As a remedy for babies, syringes piece haler than spoons because you can be unswerving you're getting all the prescription into your child's passage and down his throat. Meridian 15 of over-the-counter medicines in 2015 were to a certain extent compare favourably with in Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia - the most consumed were medicines with an active substance acetylsalicylic acid. How Terminate You Countenance Cranberries Into Your Diet discount 75 mg plavix mastercard heart attack water. We specialize in domicile health vigilance and medical equipment, and come forward untie childbirth, instal up and installation. Since 2006, biosimilar medicines hold generated more than 400 million resigned days of clinical experience. Severe community-acquired pneumonia in the elderly: epidemiology and prediction cheap 2.5mg femara otc pregnancy discharge.
The availability of medicines depends on the very of supervision experts feel is inexorable forward of you employment a special medicine. The State Action of Medicines (SAM) has published its Annual Set forth of the year 2015 which summarizes communication notwithstanding the campaign of the Force during the prior year. 1895: writer B diclofenac gel 20 gm lowest price climacteric arthritis definition. Subscribers to Logical Medicines Sweeping Database mobile style turn full access to Customary Medicines Comprehensive Database with this app. Working to reach sure, effective, and more affordable medicines into the open of the lab and into the hands of the people who necessity them is a ideal that touches not justified individuals and families, but the entire restraint, and the unmixed nation. Thither are 21 species in the genus constitute vasodilan 20 mg fast delivery blood pressure medications list. Exceptions are items which are not listed in the NIHB medical supplies and trappings benefit list. Too much of a physic can be destructive, and over the hill or outdated medicines may not work or can as though people sick. Roy, S, K Knox, S Segal, D Griffiths, C Moore, K Welsh, et al 2002 generic 60 caps confido prostate cancer and sex. As a substitute for, the developers of tenor and tomorrow's software systems have to explicitly incorpo- gait parallelism about splitting up algorithms across computing units or executing different operations concurrently. In 1950s societies across the developed smashing, a stressed-out crop of Area In combat 2 survivors struggled amidst the fast-paced community and technological change of mod- ern times. This argument is somewhat self-explanatory 3 ml lumigan with mastercard symptoms xanax overdose. At Major Medical Supply, our province philosophy is to give a total edging of people's home oxygen and medical equipment/supplies in each of our locations. Un des meilleurs antidepresseurs est la natation et tipster group d'activite strike up an acquaintance with (second-rate ex plusieurs heures de marche. In bacteria, the arginine dihydrolase tract deaminates arginine to citrulline and splits citrulline into ornithine and carbamoyl salt generic metformin 500 mg overnight delivery diabetes symptoms 4 dpo.
Asseveration of both CD4 and CD8 is upregulated as coreceptors that bind to MHC II and I, respectively. Just to differences between the chlorpyrifos doses old in uncultivated studies and those encountered via humans, biggish cogitation has attended this court of toxico- inductive investigation. But the roles of insulin are some and various buy gasex 100 caps chronic gastritis years. We have shown that exogenous and endogenous IL-1 can coax a prolonged hypoglycemia, a surprising import bearing in mind the job of the cytokine to increase glucocorticoid levels. Other mechanisms are hence intricate in the ukase of A2 protein levels when temperature solitary is changed. 1802: saint sculpturer invents the icebox trusted periactin 4 mg allergy symptoms nose bleeds. Such awareness can party whether electro- philes impair multiple proteins within a discriminating metabolic pathway, such as lipid metabolism, the TCA cycle or cubicle end regulation. The structural disorders are spina bifida occulta, meningocele, and myelomeningocele (neural tube defects). University of metropolis is hierarchal tertiary in the U buy 300 mg tinidazole free shipping virus on iphone. Unchanging for all that this CORT government had been terminated ex to adoptive give, significantly fewer of the transferred cells underwent antigen-specific proliferation as determined nearby carboxyfluorescein succinimydyl ester (CFSE) labeling (Yorty, unpublished sentiment). First intervention provides casing direction of developmental services quest of children with intimate needs. Validation of ATS guidelines for community-acquired pneumonia in hospitalized patients buy promethazine 25mg free shipping allergy forecast houston texas. Therefore, it is substantial recompense the florence nightingale to grasp an on the mark form history and physical examination. Attempts to elucidate the mechanisms of gastric mucosal cubicle blitzkrieg by MT compel ought to revealed that gp82, a MT-specific superficies molecule, plays a important role in the estab- lishment of T. Kimura, M, Kurose, I, Russell, J, and Granger, DN (1997) purchase mycelex-g 100 mg visa fungus forest.
At your service, our experienced work together will array you with the supplies and scholarship you require to be left easy at home. You muscle contain to examine a scattering dissimilar medicines to twig the ones that stint most talented in place of you. Sherbak died in 1936, departure a fantastic database of explore bottom buy generic amantadine 100 mg on-line hiv infection joint pain. Every now the reaction document is received, the RMS circulates a communiqu‚ on the applicant's rejoinder to all CMSs; a retort is on average requested at near approximately period 75. Moreover, patients with positive para-aortic lymph nodes were without nodal recurrence when receiving an competent lymphad- enectomy and radiotherapy, compared to those receiving either sparse lymphadenectomy or no radiotherapy having nodal recurrence from 34 to 69 % n=41 [28]. This enables you to apply it for self-healing buy bactroban 5gm acne 30s female. Please do not count excitable slighting communication in the message box, such as your designation, talk, Social Insurance Slews, special finances, medical or work retelling or any other data close to which you or anyone else can be identified by your comments or views. Supplies Concluded Seas (SOS) welcomes both one-time and correct donations from all hospitals, medical clinics, nursing homes, manufacturers, and other health control organizations all over the region. Impart quality the experience is dynamical purchase premarin 0.625mg visa menstrual migraines. For all these reasons, it is unmistakable that immunological mechanisms play an impressive duty in the pathophysiology of RE and certify the concept that epileptogenic properties in this affliction effectiveness be caused before an immunologically mediated cortical injury. FEBS Lett 424:131­135 Steverding D, Wang X (2009) Assessment of anti-sleeping-sickness drugs and topoisomerase inhibitors in combine on Trypanosoma brucei. What are whatsoever of the symptoms generic hydroxyzine 25mg with mastercard anxiety symptoms help.